Enjoy a digital experience at the IRI Annual Conference by accessing your customizable agenda, viewing IRI’s program, and networking with your peers via the conference app sponsored by Morgan Stanley. The mobile app is only available to conference registrants and you will need your name and email to access the content.
- Download the Cvent Events app (Apple device or Android device) or scan the QR code below
- Search for 2022 IRI Annual Conference
- Event ID: IRI MorganStanley22
- Log in using the following information:
- First name, Last name, Email (email used during registration)
- A verification code will be sent to your email.
QR Code for Apple Device
QR Code for Android Device
Accessibility for Attendees with Disabilities
IRI will work with attendees to provide reasonable accommodations for those with special needs. To request assistance onsite, please indicate your requests during the registration process or visit the IRI Registration Desk, May 18-20 at the Washington DC Marriott Marquis during conference sessions.
Anti-Trust Policy and Caution
As members of a trade association, each person attending this function must be mindful of the constraints imposed by federal and state anti-trust laws. The people here today represent companies that are in direct competition with one another. IRI’s purpose is to provide a forum for the free exchange of ideas on the designated topics. It is not the purpose of this meeting to reach any agreement that could have anti-competitive effects. Individuals must keep in mind that a violation of the anti-trust laws may subject them to fines — or worse. You can avoid problems by following these simple guidelines:
- Stick to the published agenda.
- Be cautious about discussions involving pricing, premiums, benefits to be offered or terminated, and who should or should not be covered. The Justice Department views these types of discussions with concern and suspicion. Never take a poll of participants’ positions or make a collective agreement on these issues.
IRI is dedicated to assisting each of its members in achieving their competitive potential.
Badges must be worn for admittance to all conference sessions and networking events. If you have misplaced your badge, please visit the conference registration desk to obtain a replacement.
Conference registration cancellations must be sent in writing to IRI. Requests received by April 8, 2022 will receive a full refund less a $100 non-refundable processing fee. No refunds or credits will be issued after April 8, 2022.
In the event that the registrant is unable to attend, another person from the same company who is not already registered for the conference may be substituted without penalty. Please request a transfer here. Please provide the name of the attendee no longer able to attend along with contact information for the substitute attendee.
The preferred dress for this conference is business casual attire.